Tuesday 11 August 2015

Personality test

Assalamualaikum and hello!

We had done a personality test. This test is designed to help us discover our 4-letter personality type code based on the system developed by Briggs Myers.




So..... after the test, I discovered that ...





!!!!!!



Yes, as stated above, ESFJ person is a very generous person. An ESFJ person is like a mother to everyone. I am 200% agree with that! I like to put others importances' before myself. I do not care of my own impotance, as long as all the people that surrounds me are happy. 

One of ESFJ's strength is they have strong practical skills.  ESFJs are excellent managers of day-to-day tasks and routine maintenance, enjoying making sure that those who are close to them are well cared for. This statement matches me very well. I like to make a what-to-do list every day before go to sleep. This routine helps to organise my daily activities. 


Obviously,every person has their own weaknesses. As an ESFJ person, one of the weakness is they are often too needy.  ESFJs need to hear and see a great deal of appreciation. If their efforts go unnoticed, people with the ESFJ personality type may start fishing for compliments, in an attempt to get reassurance of how much they are valued. I like people to compliment my effort ,hehe.. For instance, whenever I cooked something, I like to ask people about what does it taste like. If I got a compliment, I get really happy and tend to do the cooking really often.

That's all from me. Thank you! See you again next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment