Sunday 23 August 2015

Personal Reflection

Assalamualaikum and hello! :D

I'm back today with a post title PERSONAL REFLECTION. Mr. Irwan asked us to write a post about an incidence which have make us reflect ourselves. So...here is my story!

I really love Accounting. Accounting is my passion. I started to fall in love with Accounting since I was Form One. My teacher taught me the basic in Accounting in a really interesting way! I enjoyed learning with her.

After PMR examination, I furthered my studies in full-residential boarding school in Klang. Of course, I took Accounting course for my SPM. At first, it was quite hard. Having to adapt with a new environment, friends, teachers and all that. But, I believe in passion. I believe if we really like that particular thing, we have to keep it until the end! So, I did not easily give up. I listened attentively in class, did all my homework and exercises.

Thank God, later I felt that Accounting was like a piece of cake for me. My performance in Accounting really satisfies me and my teacher. My friends always asked for my help whenever they were having a problem in Accounting.

To cut a long story short, SPM Trial Examination approached. Everyone spent their precious time in library, mugging.I did not study hard as my friends did because I thought that I was good enough in Accounting. I pay more attention in other subject rather than Accounting. I completely put my faith in my ability when I sit for Accounting paper.

Unfortunately, my result turned out to be really bad! I got the lowest mark for Accounting in my class! My teacher and friends really shocked to hear about my result. At that time, I was drowning in my anger,frustration,sadness and humiliation. I was really shame with myself.


But later, I began to realise that it was no use to cry over a spilt milk. After all, it was MY FAULT. I was too confident with myself. I had to take consequences of my silly actions. I had misused the ability that God have give to me. O Allah, forgive my sins.

After that unforgettable moment in my life, I stood up with my own legs, with all the supprt from my parents, teachers and friends. I began to study smarter,harder, did a lot of exercises and always approached my teachers whenever I have a problem. I divided equally my time to revise all my SPM subjects. I completely change to a new person, humble. I did not boast anymore with my ability. I really regret with all the things that happened to me.

Alhamdulillah, I manage to score A for my Accounting subject in SPM. I could not do that without the help from my Lord, parents, teachers and friends. That incidence really taught me something in an unpleasant way, do not too confident with yourself. Get out from your comfort zone!




That's all from me, thank you! See you again next time!









No comments:

Post a Comment