Wednesday 5 August 2015

My achievement and ambition

Assalamualaikum and hello!!

My name is Asma' binti Zakaria. I am 18 years old. I live in Kajang. I am currently studying at Taylor's College Subang Jaya. I am doing my preparation called SAM ( South Australian Matriculation ) for one and a half year here to pursue my study in New Zealand later in Bachelor of Accounting. In shaa Allah.

One of my biggest achievement was I managed to get 11 A's in my SPM!! I was really shocked and surprised to get to see my results. It was a very meaningful achievement for me. I felt like I was in a cloud nine at that time. I cannot express my feelings. It was all mixed up. Happy,satisfied,sad,excited and so on. I could not do that without the helps from my family,teachers and friends. All my hardwork all this time worth a penny. 

I remembered when I got C for Accounting paper in my trial examination I was really devastated because before this I always excel in Accounting subject. After that horrible moment, I started to get up and reached out from my comfort zone. I always seek for my teacher's and friend's help whenever I had trouble in solving the question. At the end, my friends and I managed to get a flying colours result.

 I dedicated this success to my parents as they took care of me until I became a useful person. I pledge to myself that I want to repeat the same achievement again so that they can smile like this again. A real happiness is when getting to see their delightful faces.

My other achievement is I managed to get  PETRONAS scholarship to pursue my studies in University. Again, I really thank Allah,my family,teachers and friends for giving me this oppurtunities. It feels like a dream. I do not have to ask my mom for money again after this. I feel like I have lessen my mom's burden. I am proud of myself.  

I want to be a bussinesswoman. I want to make money on my own. When I work at the PETRONAS in the future, I will save up some money to use for my business's capital. After 5 years of serving PETRONAS, I want to build my own business. I want to open a boutique with my own brand. I want people to proudly wear my own brand. I want my brand to be recognized worldwide. THAT is my dream.

That's all from me. Thank you! See you again next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment