Sunday 16 August 2015

Learning Style

Assalamualaikum and hello!

There are three learning styles, visual,auditory and kinaesthetic (VAK). My learning style turn out to be Auditory style. I like to listen to music when I am doing my work. Especially in Mathematics, I love to listen to music when I was trying to solve the problems. I realise that, when I am doing that, it helps me to get done with my homework faster!

My friend, 'Iffah binti Azmi learn in kinaesthetic way. She always remember and process information through the space around her. She told me that, she found it hard to sit still for a long time when learning. She always become distracted and tend to move around while learning.

This is me and 'Iffah.
1507G101919

Last but not least, my friend that learning through visual style is Arina binti Abdullah! Psst,she is my house mate.. She loves to do a mind map whenever she learn something new. She also likes art! She joins Free Arts Movement(FAM) in Taylor's College. She enjoys looking at maps, charts, pictures, videos, and movies.
This is me and Arina!
1507G101937

That's all from me. Thank you! See you again next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment